At Zion we work hard to ensure that fees are kept as low as possible so that financial constraints are not a reason to keep a dancer from joining our whanau. We offer discounts for families who have more than two children attending, can arrange a payment plan to help with managing your budget and also have a number of subsidy and scholarship opportunities. Please talk to us if you are keen to join us but have limited financial resources, we would love to work with you to find a solution if we can.
If you have a combination of classes not listed here, please get in touch and we can give you a price.
INVOICING AND PAYMENT
- The NEW bank account number for payments is: 02-0816-0005285-000
- Please ensure that you provide clear info in the Details and Particulars fields for us to be able to identify what/who you are paying for. Name and Class.
- Fee invoices will not be sent for standard classes, however receipts can be issued on request once payment has been made. You can see all your account balances on your parent portal once you've set up your account.
- The 'prompt payment discount' noted on the table is only applicable where fees have been paid in full by the end of the first week of term.
- Fees not paid in full prior to the start of the second week must have a payment plan agreed and underway prior to term starting. Any payment plan must ensure that the stated amount is paid in full no later than the end of term.
- Registration for a class isn’t confirmed until payment has been made, or a payment plan agreed. If this hasn’t been done, the student will not be permitted to join the class. Students with unpaid fees from previous terms will not be permitted to join the class.
- Students who have not met the registration time-frame will have to wait until the following term to start, rather than join the class late
- All students in Advanced crews must also attend NOIZ Academy sessions unless specifically agreed via the Studio Administrator